|Spicy Cauliflower|| |
Serves: 4-6 servings
This is simple and flavorful. It can become your favorite go-to vegetable dish.
- 1 medium-large head of cauliflower, broken into florets.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of water
- 12 ounce jar of mild banana pepper rings (Mount Olive brand works well)
- ¼ teaspoon of oregano
- 1-2 teaspoons of capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place olive oil In large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add florets and toss so oil coats the cauliflower.
- After 1-2 min of sauteing the cauliflower, add water, salt and pepper and cover the pan.
- When the water starts to boil and steam, add banana peppers, capers and oregano. You can use ½ to the whole jar of banana peppers- adding more will give more flavor. (I use the whole jar) Stir.
- Uncover pan and cook until the liquid evaporates, stirring a few times. Continue cooking on low heat until cauliflower is soft.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Leave a Reply