|Roasted Peaches|| |
Recipe type: Dessert
Roasting the peaches caramelizes the fruit sugars and leaves a dessert with rich and satisfying flavors.
- 4-6 medium peaches
- 1-2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- oil olive to brush on peaches
- mint sprigs
- Cut peaches in half with sharp knife
- Remove peach pits
- Gently brush peaches (top and bottom) with light coat of olive oil
- Lightly sprinkle brown sugar over peaches and pack down
- Place on foil or in aluminum roasting pan. ( I use disposable, but reusable type)
- Lightly tent foil over peaches
- Grill on medium heat for about 20 minutes, until the peaches soft and start to turn light brown.
- Remove, cool and top with fresh mint. You can serve with ice cream, sorbet or yogurt