|Easy Guacamole|| |
Serves: 4 portions
This a simple and delicious way of making fresh guac; serve with tortilla chips or dip vegetables such as carrot or celery sticks. Topping cucumber slices is also delicious.
- 2 whole avocados
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½-1 medium tomato, diced
- ½ juice lemon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- fresh pepper
- Slice avocados in half. Remove pits and use spoon to scoop out green flesh.
- Use a fork to coarsely mash avocado.
- Add garlic, diced tomato and continue to mash with fork.
- Squeeze juice from lemon and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to mix until desired consistency.
- Serve with tortillas, vegetable sticks and tomato salsa for dipping.
Leave a Reply