|Apricot Vinaigrette|| |
This dressing adds a hint of sweetness and compliments most salads.
- ¾ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- In bowl whisk all ingredients together. Add pepper to taste preference.
- Continue until dressing is of same consistency and has a creamy appearance. I actually like to mix ingredients with a hand blender, if possible.
- Taste and adjust ingredients to preference.
- Serve over salad and toss. Store extra in covered container in refrigerator. This recipe makes enough dressing for more than one salad. Cut in half for smaller amount.